Pricelist and Offers
from 28/03 to 07/05
from 01/10 to 06/10
from 08/05 to 09/07
from 16/09 to 30/09
|from 10/07 to 15/09
|| € 70,00
Rates are per day per person in double room.
- Rates: are per day per person in double room with rich breakfast buffet, VAT and service included. Tourist tax not included.
- Half board (minimum 3 nights stay): extra charge € 20,00 per person per day.
- Full board (minimum 3 nights stay): extra charge € 35,00 per person per day.
- Double room as single room: extra charge 50% per day.
- Children in parent’s room: € 10,00 per day. With child cot € 15,00 per day. From 3 to 6 years 50% less, from 6 to 12 years 30% less.
- Small dogs: are agreed on request.
- Arrival: the rooms are ready from 2 P.M. until 6 P.M. (After this time your reservation will be canceled applying our full terms and conditions), if you will be arriving later, please give us a call so we know when to expect you.
- Hotel front desk: we are open between 8 A.M. and 11.30 P.M., when the hotel closes for the night.
- Departure: the rooms must be left free within 11 am.
- Restaurant: closed on Wednesday also for guests on half-board or full-board. During the other days the restaurant is open from 12 A.M. until 2 P.M. and from 7 P.M. until 9.30 P.M..
- Smokers: Please note that all rooms and internal communal areas of the hotel are no-smoking, we ask guests to smoke outside.
- Travel insurance: Hotel Gardenia al Lago recommends all guests take out adequate travel insurance. It is the responsibility of guests to arrange their own travel insurance before they travel. This will usually cover the costs incurred through the inability to travel through illness, death or that of a close relative, loss of baggage, flight cancellation, repatriation in the event of illness and also other benefits.
Cancellation of the reservation must be notified in writing, please consider the terms as follows:
- if you cancel from the time of reservation until 31 days before arrival, bookings may be cancelled without any cost.
- If you cancel less than 31 days before arrival, 100% of the total amount will be retained (unless we manage to re-let the room). Should you arrive later or leave earlier than planned by one or more days, you will still be liable to pay in full for the number of nights originally booked.
We strongly advise you to take out travel insurance. We realise that our cancellation conditions are severe, but our hotel is very small, and our guests tend to book in very good time. A late cancellation always causes us serious damage, because at the time cancellation we hace already turned away other guests.
Download PRICELIST 2013 >>